Post-Election Book Will Break Down 2012
November 29th, 2012
The University of Virginia Center for Politics is pleased to announce that its latest post-election book, Barack Obama and the New America: The 2012 Election and the Changing Face of Politics, is in final production, with a targeted release date of mid-January 2013.
Center for Politics Director Larry J. Sabato has brought together top journalists and academics from across the political spectrum to examine every facet of the 2012 election, and what its outcome will mean for the nation moving forward. In frank, accessible prose, each author offers insight that goes beyond the headlines, and dives into the underlying forces and shifts that drove the election from its earliest developments to its dramatic conclusion.
This book will feature contributions from:
– Alan Abramowitz, Crystal Ball Senior Columnist
– Diana Owen, Georgetown University
– Jamelle Bouie, American Prospect
– James Campbell, SUNY-Buffalo
– Kyle Kondik and Geoff Skelley, UVA Center for Politics
– Michael Toner, former FEC chairman
– Nate Cohn, The New Republic
– Rhodes Cook, Crystal Ball Senior Columnist
– Robert Costa, National Review
– Sean Trende, RealClearPolitics
– Susan MacManus, University of South Florida
The book will be published by Rowman and Littlefield. For more information and to pre-order a copy, click here.